I am BACK from a short hiatus and with good reason. Today I bring to you an incredible goodie bag filled with so many customized treats that you're not going to know what to do with yourself. Keep 'em, give 'em away - who cares! They're just SO GOOD.
The first Christmas gift I purchased this year was a few months ago for my mom (I can't tell you what it is quite yet for fear she may find out!) but it does involve me making us custom t-shirts. I know how that sounds - just wait. So since I've created everything under the moon from Zazzle, it was the first place I went to. Nevermind the fact that they run mega-sales everyday and I got my design for 70% off. Yep.
I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to design. I think, draw, sketch, color, create, erase, re-create, and then personalize. I love having one of a kind things. So I teamed up with Zazzle and custom made some killer treats and handpicked other ones to put in a huge gift box for one lucky reader!
The giveaway includes:
(1) Stainless steel 18oz customized "Beets Don't Kale My Vibe" water bottle
(1) 11oz ceramic customized "Oh! For Fox Sake" coffee mug
(1) 40 page customized quote notepad
(1) Nashville canvas tote bag
(1) Geometric canvas tote bag
(6) Different handpicked 'Thank You' cards
(10) Merry & Bright gift tags with twine
(Giveaway is worth over $94 and you will receive by December 25th!)
Ends 12/18/15 at 11:59pm EST and open to US residents only.
Random winner will be contacted immediately and you must email your address within 24 hours to receive by